Pasta and Noodles

All Pasta and Noodles

Google

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lasana Chips


lasagna chips
Lasagna pasta sheets
Oil for frying
Cheese Powder
Water
Salt


Procedure:

Boil salted water in a deep pan and add lasagna, boil for 2 minutes, do not overcook. Set lasagna one by one by letting the drape over a rim of a deep pan or strainer to get rid of excess water. When cold enough to hold; cut them into strips or triangles. Deep fry and drain in kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil. Put the chips in a container with cover and sprinkle cheese powder. Shake the container to spread the flavor evenly.

I had cooked lasagna 2 days back but got excess pasta sheets so I kept in the fridge. Today, I am looking to cook something like cheese puffs and use the lasagna sheets to wrap it but I found out the break easily when folded, so I sliced them and deep fry, instead of throwing them, I remember I have stocked cheese powder! It tastes just like Piatos chips!!! (if u know what I mean, its one of my favorite chips in Phil. I don’t have to worry if I don’t have chips to serve to unexpected guests… I know how to make quickie chips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home